induction

The first day I came to college and went to media and met the staff as well as fellow students in the course. Then we then looked around the area while learning the jobs in media like filming, editing, and post production and other skills involved.

We got given a project called "object project" that is where me and group had to make a story for the object from a hot sauce, cam recorder a drone and some others and have to create a 2-3 minute short film.

Basic Plot
The film is about a killer known only as Iblis murdering people using tonic and a variety of weapons.

Locations used
The locations used was

  • Room 610 for the knockout scene
  • The smoking area near the front of the college for a meeting between the officers working on the case.
  • A bench near the creative studios for a meeting between two of the officers 

My role
My role was mainly camera work which meant I was filming the scenes and had to make sure that light was good so I could record the scenes in good quality and usable for the film


Post production
In post production the roles were split into editor, creating a title card,voice overs and writing the update the blog
 The title card was created for the film so people know what the film is called.
The blog writing was for what I and my group did in the film, and what was happening in post production and updating the blog.
The editor has been editing the film to a good quality film so then it can be able to be watched and adding any sound effects required for the film would be added in while creating the film.
The title card creator had used Photoshop to create the title card for the film and made it clear to see when on screen.
The voice overs are for the origin story of Iblis so then people watching the film knows why the murderer is murdering random people.

how to

Sound- mic boom/ directional mic/ 416/ shotgun/ rifle/ external mic/ headphones/ avoid distortion/
White Balance- telling the camera the colours AWB/ interior light is tungsten/ exterior is the sun
Exposure- dark or light (ZEBRA) IRIS- changes size
ND filters
Focus- area of frame sharp/ focus wheel-ring
Framing- shot types wide, mid,close

I did the SWEFF with camera and understand what it does















I used photoshop to create the poster for the bananas which I changed from yellow to purple by using colour changer. I learned how to use the eraser tool and other erasers. Also I used layers to change my image to have a different.































Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BBC PROJECT

how to use premier pro