how to use premier pro

BINS= Folders
Scene 1
GFX= graphic layer
Audio= music, SFX, foley

Quick Time

Edit technique

Bin structure:
Sd card= folder private
double click private  folder AVCHD.mts
click on top file then hold shift click on bottom file

I learned how to create bins in premier pro and change the colour of the folders, how to make a screen recording which can show the screen and what I'm doing with the mouse and how to upload a video to blogger which I have done 3 times and uploaded them all to youtube and putting a file into the bin scene 1 in the clip I imported a video cli. in the 5th clip I imported a video and dragged it into the time line


editing shortcuts

use left hand to hit space bar
play and hit I play    o stop



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BBC PROJECT

induction